Monday 8 March 2010

Style Envy ~ Tolula Adeyemi




 This 26 year old Nigerian born 'IT' girl has an envy worth fashion sense. She has taken over the spot as the face of Hari from Daisy Lowe, dubbed Vivene Westwood's muse & has taken the London scene by storm with her impressive DJ skills.  She recently acted alongside Dustin Hoffman in 'Last chance Harvey' in which she plays a jazz singer. She describes her style in an interview with Vogue daily as “quirky glamour & tomboyish. Always a mixture of masculine and feminine shapes, lines and structures. I usually like to emphasize my legs, as people say they’re my best feature! I like to wear shorts or jumpsuits—dressy casual. I have a great fifties boy’s jumpsuit from Camden Market that gets endless compliments.”

Tolula is definitely one to watch as an upcoming actress/ style icon. I love her nonchalant attitude, her quirky style, the funky hair & the fact that she was discovered in Topshop at just 17! She's also envy worthy seeing as she's been linked to heart throb Jude Law...lucky biatch! Gotta love/envy the pants off her!!























1 comment:

Yasmin said...

Love this chick. Never knew who she was till I read this. Adore her style!!